In

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Review!

                                   



Back from holiday and with a new well-loved edition to my shower routine! 

I literally prayed and sang to the heavens when this product was released, why? Because I am sooo lazy with moisturising (as mentioned in my previous post)! It's the biggest chore for me, even though I like having soft skin! 

So yeah, when this came out I celebrated big time because now I could just do it in the shower, and get it all over and done with! Yes, I'm lazy..

So the good thing about this product is that it's so quick and easy to use, it's not to be confused with a shower gel, you still have to wash using your everyday scrub of choice, but after you're finished washing that off, you simply just get this moisturiser, apply where ever and simply wash it off, ta-dah, no standing there having to wait for it to sink in or having to wait 5 minutes before washing it off, you just go ahead and do it straight away! Although i do like to give it 2 minutes personally (If i'm not rushing, which is not very often) 

And the even better thing about this product is (and quite obviously) that it actually works(!), I was a little dubious at first because it just seemed too good to be true, but after using it for this first time, as soon as I was dry I could feel my skin was soft and smooth, and there were no usual tell-tale signs of dry skin anywhere! 

Currently at £3.39 for 400ml online at Superdrug, the price is quite good! I'd say you get good use out of it, I've had mine (400ml) for just coming up to about two weeks now, and having used it nearly everyday, still have a good just under 1/2 a bottle left! Available in two formulas, one for dry skin, which comes in a blue bottle, and one for normal skin, which comes in a white bottle, no-ones left out, I have the white bottle, and although I usually have dry-ish skin, I've coped fine.

I'd say the only let down about this product for me is the smell, now don't get me wrong, it smells good, but with a supposed 'Sea Minerals' scent, I just wish the smell would transfer onto the skin more, as I can't really smell it very strongly after using it! This downfall isn't major, unless your someone who really likes a strongly fragranced moisturiser, and because Nivea does focus on very skin friendly, dermatologically tested products, I suppose too much fragrance would be a big no no for them! Don't worry though, a spritz of perfume and you'll be fine! 

Overall I really love this product, and I definitely see myself re-purchasing it in the future, thank you Nivea! 




Xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment