In

Top 5 Lip Products!

                                    

I think out of all make up products, lipsticks are my most purchased and most worn! I'm forever tempted into buying them because of the colours, the packaging, the formulas, the finishes...... The list goes on!  So I thought why not pick my all time favourite ones! And alas! Here they are.......

Revlon Lip Butters- I love these soooooo much! I love the fact that although they are really creamy and nourishing, that does not compromise the colour pay off at all! And you still get this amazing sheen of colour, not too much, but just enough so that I can still wear the red shade, named Candy Apple, in the day time! They have a lot of amazing shades available and for £7.99 each I think they are a steal!

Rimmel Appocalips Lip Laquers- Super glossy, super pigmented (like really) and super pretty! I love the pigmentation of these laquers, the colour is so strong, I'm pretty sure even the nude one is like, boom. But non the less I still love them, and teamed with a nice neutral, light eye, they are most certainly day time wearable! 

Revlon Superlusterous Matte Lipstick- I just really like Revlon Lipsticks....... And these are no exceptions! They do have a lovely matte finish, but they are still super moisturising on the lips as well - perfect! 

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick- I really, really love the finish of this lipstick, it's quite the same as the Revlon Superlusterous, but more, soft? It has such a beautiful feel to it, and the colour is lovely too! Nice and strong! Perfect for those winter days when your lips are feeling a bit dry, and you just need that pop of colour to brighten the day! At £9.50 for each one, they're a little more expensive, but totally worth the money, not to mention at the moment you can buy one and get the second half price in Boots! Yaaayyyy! 

Maybelline Babylips- I purchased these on a whim and when they were on offer for 3 for 2! So I just jumped straight in and purchased 3 of them! Two are colour tinted, and one mint flavoured, all three moisturise, and all 3 are a-mazing! The tinted ones give off just the right amount colour for a pretty au natural look! 

Well there we have it! My top 5 Lipsticks/products! 


What are yours? Do we have any in common? x 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon lip butters!!
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete