In

Jimmy Choo Limited Edition EDT


Why hello summer/rest of my life smell........

Being a big fan of the original Jimmy Choo fragrance, it was no surprise that when stumbled across at the Duty Free at the channel tunnel that I was going to love it! After debating about it throughout my holiday, and being gutted when it was sold out on my way back, I hunted around on the Internet for prices, sizes, etc, and eventually settled for the 60ml EDT from Superdrug!

Jimmy Choo Exotic is a flanker of the original Jimmy Choo fragranced which was released in 2011, with hints of black current sorbet, zesty grapefruit, tiger orchid and passion flower, this fragrance smells absolutely amazing! So sophisticated but fresh and inviting at the same time!

This Fragrance is available in 100ml, which retails for around £58.00 for that amount, or alternatively from £43 for the 60ml. 

The only down side to this fragrance? That it's EDT and not EDP, I usually prefer a purer and stronger smell, but regardless this still smells darn good and has good staying power!

The last? That it's Limited Edition, be quick and get it now! It's not one you want to miss, I'm already close to ordering a second bottle for the day it's discontinued! 


















Picture taken from the perfume shop online.









Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. hey lovely!
    I have nominated you for the "Liebster award" because your blog is lovely among the new beauty bloggers.Visit and follow my blog for further details on Liebster award.xx
    http://bubbliciousgirl.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete