In

FOTD







Yaaassssss, it's that time - a face of the day!

I've been sporting this quite tanned, glowy look for a bit now so I thought I would talk through the look, and the products I use to get it! I've been using some different products recently, some are new and some are re-purchased classics that I love!

For my base I used Revlon's new Airbrush Effect Foundation, I was a bit apprehensive about this one, but it's actually turned out to be a little gem! I'm thinking of writing a review about it- so more details to follow! To cover up those dammed dark circles of mine I used Maybelline's Dream Lumi concealer- again at first I was a little cautious of this because I didn't know if it was going to give sufficient coverage- but yet again I was pleasantly surprised, I use shade 02 which is a shade lighter than my skin and it gives great coverage and brightness to conceal those buggars! Then to cover up any blemishes I used Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer.

For the eyes I used my Iconic Pro 2 Palette from Revolution, and having prepped my eyelids with MUA's Pro Base Eye Primer I used the shade Chase as a base and patted the shade Awaken over the top to give it a nice shimmer. These are definately two of my favourite shades from the palette, they are just so lovely and summery and fit in perfectly if you're going for a tanned look! As mascara I used Maybelline's The Falsies- again, another gem that I keep on purchasing then neglecting, but this time it's here to stay. To keep the brows on fleek I used MAC's brow pencil in Lingering, and set them with MUA's clear mascara!

The finishing touches consisted of a swirl of NARS Laguna Bronzer (my holy grail), the new love of my life AKA MAC's Soft and Gentle Skinfinish, Rimmel Stay Matte's Powder in Transparent, and to finish everything off I lined my lips with MAC's Boldly Bare lip liner!


So that's it for my Face of The Day! I hope you liked it!




xx


Related Articles

2 comments: