In

The Beauty Basket: My Most Used

       
       






Recently, I've been saving for a holiday with my friends in the summer of this year, now as exciting as this prospect is, it does mean I have had to save on my make-up purchases (sniffle). However, this is not entirely a bad thing at all, because it means that I've been reaching out to a few old classics, those products that I find my self reach for everyday!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: This is a really great foundation, and I find myself using this practically every day, it gives me a really nice glow, which is great now that I'm back at sixth form and don't get as much sleep! I do find that sometimes it can, come off a little easier than some foundations, but with a sweep of my next product, everything is staying put and glowy throughout the day!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: The classic! Tanya Burrs favourite, and many other beauty gurus out there too, and now, my favourite! At first the title put me off a little bit, as with dry skin I tend to stay away from the 'mattifying' products, and cosy up with the dewy ones, but this it the perfect balance! Keeps my foundation from going walkies, but still lets the glow of the foundation squeeze through.

M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer: I kind of ditched this concealer for a bit, and I don't really know why! But recently I tried it out again and just fell in love with it, as the name suggests it has a good amount of wear-time, and the coverage is really great too. I'm definitely glad that I reached to this again!

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon, in Peach on The Beach: This is such a good colour to wear for every day, a gorgeous peachy pink colour, that really does last a long time, on a daily basis and whenever I'm in a rush, I'll just sweep this on, and I'm ready to go!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: I think it must have been the hype surrounding the Naked 3 Palette, but recently I have been using this palette all the time, my favourite colours to use on an everyday basis are 'Bootycall' with a bit of 'YDK' in the crease and outer corner, or the same with 'Foxy' and 'Tease'. I forgot how great this palette is and now whenever I put on shadow day or night, it's nearly always from this palette!

Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner: I always shied away from eye liner for a while, because I could never really get the flicks right, but practise makes perfect, and now I use this A LOT! It lasts a really long time, and the felt pen is nice and thin, so it's great for an easy everyday liner!

I really love these products, and I'm definitely grateful to have re-discovered them! Do you love any of these products too? What are you always reaching for in your beauty box?



xx





Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. that's a GORGEOUS lip color! I wish they were available in the states!
    I should really try the Rimmel stay matte! I have dry skin too and because of that, I avoided any mattifying/ powder products! However, I've found that setting my foundation is a nice step for my daily routine and It doesn't mean I will look like a cakey mess! haha

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love it! That is a shame!
      I definitely recommend this! I think it will be just what you're looking for, great on dry skin! To avoid that cakey mess look haha! x

      Delete