In

Most Wanted: 2014

There are always those things you want to purchase, but for some reason, just never get round to! I think what tends to happen with me is that I think, oohh I really want that, but do I really need it? Then go off and buy something completely different- I know, makes no sense! So I thought I would make a little list of all the things that have tempted me in the beauty world, and are on my hit list for 2014! I WILL buy them this year....






The Lancôme Art Liner: Recently I've really been getting used to wearing liner as a every day staple, and whilst my Collection 24 Hour Extreme Liner does an absolutely great job, I have heard really good things about this liner, apparently it glides on really smoothly, which will be great to help me perfect those flicks!  

The Clinique Superprimer: I have, again heard so many good things about this primer, but most influencing factor is that my mum uses the brightening one, and let me use for a couple of days, and oh my! That was enough to persuade me! My skin looked and felt so smooth and I really noticed a difference in how long my make-up stayed on! 

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm: A cult classic, I think it's mostly the hype surrounding this product that has tempted me endless times to click 'add to basket'!

Tom Ford Lipstick: This is 100% Vivianna Does Makeup's fault, I saw in her new haul video how amazingly beautiful the Tom Ford lipsticks are, from the gorgeous packaging to the down right stunning colours they offer (Pink Dusk), at £36 it's going to take A LOT for me to cave in though! (Most likely will be sold if I end up near a Tom Ford counter any time soon)

Clinique Cleansing Balm: As one of my New Years Beauty Resolutions I vowed to take more of an interest in skincare and thus look after my skin more! And I plan to do just that... with the Clinique Cleansing Balm! I've been curious about this for a while, simply because it seems like a nice effective way to take off my make-up fast, but still take care of my skin. Along with this product I'd also really like to try the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser 

A M.A.C 117 Blending Brush: Although this brush isn't exactly a hugely luxurious or hard-to-get-hold-of make-up item, for some reason I just never pick it up when I'm in a M.A.C store! I really need another blending brush for my eye shadow, since my Smashbox one's gone AWOL (aka madly puffed up).

The Smashbox Full Exposure Eye Shadow Palette: I'm not sure whether it's the whole 'three looks for every eye shape to make them look amazing' thing or just the amazing colours that tempt me so much, all I know is that I really, really want this palette!!!! 



Have your tried any of these? If you have I would love to know what you though of them! 






xx








Products available from:

http://www.clinique.co.uk/
http://www.lancome.co.uk/
www.maccosmetics.co.uk
www.smashbox.co.uk
www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Brands/TOM-FORD/Cosmetics/Lips/Lip-Color_450-3001058-LIPCOLOR/
www.clarins.co.uk








Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I will definitely follow you! I love your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete