In

NARS Laguna Bronzer Review






I'll be the first to admit that I was never one for bronzer, I was always unsure of how it would look, and I just didn't get it. However I thought I would give it a try and so for Christmas I placed the cult favourite NARS Laguna Bronzer on my wishlist....
And it's now safe to say I'm converted and my daily face just simply cannot go bronzer free, now I get it, it makes your face appear slimmer and just gives you that healthy glow. One of the other reasons that I was never really that into bronzer is because the one I tried (Bourjois' Chocolate Bronzer) broke me out, after using it for a while I would find a little trail of spots where I'd usually apply it - like Hansel and Gretel, but not cute. And I think that's why I fell in love with Laguna because there was no such effect!

Although at £27.50 this bronzer is a bit more on the pricey side I can honestly say that it's worth every penny! You get a good amount for your buck, and the finish of this bronzer is just so beautiful, it's not orange or too red-brown, it's that perfect 'I've just come back from holiday' shade! It does have little bit of shimmer to it, but not stand-outish at all, just enough to give a lovely glow. Apply to the areas that would naturally be hit by the sun, so the forehead, bridge of nose, tops of cheeks, and chin for a healthy glow or specifically in the hollows of your cheekbones to get dat carved goddess look.

 I received this at Christmas and (as you'll see from the pictures) it's now basically empty (sob!), and I'll definitely be re-purchasing this beauty!

If you're new to bronzing or looking for that higher-end product, then I cannot recommend this any more- it's a fool proof contouring gift!


Sadly there wasn't enough left in mine to swatch it :(- so here's the swatch from the official NARS website!
http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/irr%C3%A9sistiblement-bronzing-powder/0607845051039.html



xx




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment