In

Face Time: The Base


So I thought I would start a new weekly post series called 'Face Time' where I would talk about my favourite products of the week, for individual parts of my make up! So eyes, lips, cheeks etc! And first of all is 'The Base'.



'The Base' in action
                           

                



So, onto the good stuff...




1- The Foundation: The favourite of the week, and most likely for the last year is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. Because I have dry skin this foundation is just perfect for me, it leaves a lovely dewy, natural finish, but still with a medium coverage! Bonus. This perhaps isn't one for oil skin gals, but the Revlon 24hr Colourstay Foundation might be just great!


2- The Highlighter: A newer purchase takes first place for this one, and it's the M.A.C Prep + Prime Highlighter in 'Light Boost'- and where would I be without it? In dark-circle-central most likely! I pop this under my eyes, the bridge of my nose and cheekbones to brighten and bring them forward - lurvley. 

3- The Concealer: Oooohhhh the trusty concealer! My current disguiser of choice is split between the M.A.C Pro-Longwear concealer in NW20, or the the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Sand', both give great coverage, but the Bobbi Brown is definitely one to whack out on those 'I look like I've had 2 hours sleep' days. 


4- The Powder: Its Tanya Burrs favourite, and its my favourite too! Of course its the Rimmel London Stay Matte Power in 'Translucent'. Usually I would cringe at the thought of powering dry skin, but this does a smashing job of keeping everything in place, blotting that pesky t-zone, but still keeping everything smooth and flake-free! And at £3.99 - bargain.











What are your favourite products to use for your 'Base'? 






xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment