In

The M.A.C Lipstick: Dreaming Dahlia





Ladies and gentlemen: My first ever M.A.C Lipstick purchase!





Whilst in London yesterday I picked up the M.A.C Lustre Lipstick in 'Dreaming Dahlia', I'd never purchased a lipstick from them before, so I was really excited to get my hands on this one! The colour is a gorgeous orange with a hint of red, and has a beautiful pigmentation, it's got a lovely sheer finish to it, but still has that pop of colour. I thought this will be perfect for the summer, paired with brown liner softly smudged around the eyes!






Just a quick little post to express my excitement at this purchase! :)






















Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a nice colour for spring and summer! I can't believe I still haven tried anything from mac yet, but I'd be pretty excited too if I got this lipstick!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You definitely should try something soon, I've been really impressed with most of things I've purchased from them!

      x

      Delete