In

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation review

So what does this foundation do?

Revlon PhotoReady foundation contains Photochromatic pigments that bend and reflect light to create a flawless finish, it promises a soft, luminous finish, is oil and fragrance free and contains SPF 20.

What did I make of this product?

I really like Revlon's products, and have always bough their lipsticks, so when I saw their PhotoReady foundation, priced at £12.99, I couldn't resist in giving it a try, and it's fair to say that I absolutely love it!
I chose my shade which is called 'Golden Beige' , and it matched my natural colour almost perfectly, which is really good because I often find it hard to find a shade that I feel is right for me. I always put my foundation on in natural light to make sure I'm putting the right amount on etc, and I noticed straight away how much more smooth and flawless this foundation made my skin look! I noticed it kinda has a little glittery effect, which might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it doesn't look tacky at all, it just makes you skin look glowing! Another very good aspect of this foundation is that it lasts a long time, I usually do my make-up at about 8:00am in the morning, and when I get home at 3:45pm it still looks fine! The only time I would re-apply it is if I was going out at night.

This foundation comes in 8 shades, and is also available in a mousse foundation, and in powder form.
I haven't tried the mousse version yet, however I have tried the powder and can positively say that it's just as good as the foundation and I highly recommend using them together, you just have to be careful that you don't put too much of this power on to avoid a cakey look.
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup - Natural Beige
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse - NudeRevlon PhotoReady Powder - Light / Medium


Overall I really like this foundation, I really don't have any criticisms for it, or any improvements! Go out and buy it!!







Photo's courtesy of Superdrug website.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment