In

How To Survive Uni: The Series By a Professional Uni-er












So I was sat thinking to myself the other day, I wonder what sort of tips I would have liked to have known before I went to uni. I know not everyone has a brother or sister that can help them out, and let's be honest, your current place of education is just telling you about documents and working hard - and let me tell you there none of that happening in first year. I'd like to cover not just the essential tips like 'what should you pack' (which I will), but the small things that matter a lot as well, like the social side, the lecture side, the drinking until you don't know what you study or who you are as a person side, and the being a broke ass bitch side (that's the financial side). 

So I'm going to write a series of blog posts covering everything that I can think of to prepare you as best as possible for uni! It's important to remember that everyone's experience is different so go with the flow, these are just some things to guide you if needed!

(It's also important to note that I am one of those people that gives great advice but doesn't follow my own)

I'm going to post about each aspect weekly in an order that you'll probably encounter when you get there:

1) The Boring Important Stuff

2) Social Side

3) The Financial Side

4) The Academic Side

I really hope that these posts will serve not just for entertainment purposes but also help anyone out that might have some questions about uni! 

(Plus you can learn from my mistakes, I know, so selfless, I suppose someone has to make them) 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment