In back to school beauty dewy make-up make-up quick and easy make-up

Quick and easy 'back to school' make-up!

     
  

Having gone back to Sixth Form on Thursday I have been reminded that I can no longer spend the morning procrastanating anymore, even though I do still manage to somehow fit that in, which consequently means I cannot take my sweet time with my make-up anymore! So I'm having to adapt to a shorter time frame in which to do my make-up! Not only this but I'm having to change my products used too! As my skin gets soo much more drier and my under circles that bit more worse, all due to lack of sleep! So here's what I've done to keep my skin looking bright and the time it takes down! 

1- Firstly I always like to start with a nice brightening, anti-fatigue concealer! For this, I turn to my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, not only because adds that nice glow to the eyes, but also because it's quick to apply and doesn't need that much working in! Yay! 

2- I then like to pair this with a similarly anti-fatigue/dewy foundation, and yes I still am stuck in a rut with my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, however I recently purchased the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, which I am also loving, not as much as Revlon, but that's to be expected! However both have a lovely 'I've had 10 hours sleep' effect on the skin! Something I'm gonna be needing....

3 - Base done, it's time for the brows! If I'm really rushed for time, I'll go in with the clear mascara just to give them that extra definition and to hold them in place! If I'm all good on the time front, I'll turn to my trusty M.A.C Eyebrow Crayon in 'Lingering', topped of with the clear mascara, mine is from MUA, for £1!

4- After that it's time for the eyes! I love to use the MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette, a sweep of the peachy pink colour over the lid, and in the tear duct area, and then a touch of the taupe colour in the crease, and voila! A nice bright but subtle eye! Perfect! Can we also talk about the fact that palette only costs £4!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

5- Now onto the lashes! For me, mascara is a make-up staple, and I mean lashings of it, I just don't think a make-up look is complete without it! Now I'm late on the bandwagon with this, but I recently purchased Benefits 'They're Real!' Mascara, and praise The Lord! This mascara is amazing!! Nice long, thick lashes, and we're nearly done! 

6- Next up is a nice highlighter or bronzer for the cheeks! My current cheek love is the M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit, a gorgeous gold/bronze colour which will cover bronzer and highlighter all in one! However if you're looking for a more English Rose look, then a pretty peach or pink blusher does the job too! And if you're all about that tanned look then the MUA Bronzed Perfection Bronzer is great too! 

7- Last, but certainly not least is of course lipstick! For a more subtle look you could use a nice peachy nude colour, perhaps the Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in Peach Parfait, or for something a little brighter, you could always give Bourjois' Colour Boost Lipstick in Peach on The Beach a try! 


And there we have it! A nice, quick, but fresh, bright and anti-fatigue make-up look! I hope you like my suggestions! Of course this is just what i find to work! So, do you guys have any tips! Seeing as I am a prize 1 procrastinator, every tip will help! 





xx




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment