In

M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Gold Deposit'

                        
                              
 



I have to admit that every time i entered a M.A.C store, this was the product i ran over to first and swatched, every time. And then one day i just got too tempted into it, and of course ended up buying it, now i am a bit of a sparkle lover, and i think that combined with the beautiful gold colour and my obsession with being tanned, just pushed me to buy it!

I spoke to the make-up artist there and she explained that i should use this as a highlighter and that i should be really gentle and use it sparingly as she said it was so gold, and if you use too much, you may well end up looking a like a golden nugget! She didn't say exactly that, but that's the message i got....

And it really is gold, really really gold, but a nice gold.... I use this across the tops of my cheekbones to give me that popp of bronze gold niceness, but the great thing about this product is that because it is part of the Mineralize range, you can use it as an eyeshadow and inner corner highlighter too! Two swirls and a tap of your brush is enough to get the perfect amount per cheekbone, and I think it just has this beautiful finish to it! At £22 it is on the more expensive side of highlighters, but I can tall that it is going to last a longggg time!  


                        
                            
 

 




Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. I reeealy want to try this, but the price tag always seems to put me off! :( damn. But it does look gorgeous. One day i'll have to take the plunge!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the exact same as me! I always thought, is it really worth it? But it really is worth it! If you do buy it let me know what you think of it! x

      Delete
  2. goooorgeous color! My problem with these is that they always look glittery on me! Maybe it's just the two that I own...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it! Hmm, this is one also quite glittery, but I find that if a put this on lightly it's just perfect! Give it a try perhaps it might be better than the others :) xx

      Delete
  3. Komt een mooie kleur vanaf :-)

    ReplyDelete