In

M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer Review!


M.A.C Concealer!

The Facts:

Price: £14.50

What the website says (M.A.C) : 'A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full 

coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. 

Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations.'


What I thought:

I think i purchased this concealer back in April! I had it on my little 'to get' list, but not this specific one, i just had the intention of going into M.A.C and asking to make-up artist to match me up to the concealer best suited for my skin! So that is exactly what i did! I told the make-up artist that my skin was quite dry and also that i do get quite bad dark circles when i don't get enough sleep, so i needed something moisturizing and tough!

And so she matched me up with this particular one, The M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20! And I'm really glad she did! This is such as good concealer, it really brightens and conceals any dark circles i get under or around my eyes, and it stays on FOREVER! I have to wash this off the back of my hand in the morning after I've applied it, because it's THAT tough! Which is brilliant! The colour is great, but i think i am going to have to get a shade darker soon as i have since caught the sun and tanned up a little!

The packaging is great as well, it's a strong glass bottle with a pump dispenser, and a relatively good size too! Easy to stick in your bag, and even though it's a small bottle it doesn't mean you are going to run out of this product quickly, because you only need a small amount to cover any blemishes/bags. 

My only criticism is that the amount that a single pump gives you , i find, is far too much! I always end up having some left over, and it's not the type of pump where you can control how much comes out either, it's just one standard pump, no middle option! 

Apart from that i really can't fault this concealer, i love it, it's 100% worth the price and i will definitely re-purchase this product!




What do you guys think of this product? I hope this was helpful!

xx




Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I love MAC products!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great!
      I would love too! My username is mreviews18

      xx

      Delete