In

bareMinerals Radiance Powder in 'Pure' review









The Facts:

Price: £19.00

Where from: Debenhams, or any bareMinerals counter.

Colours Available: 6, Rose, Clear, Warm, Pure, Bare, Flawless

What the website says (Debenhams):
When they say youth is wasted on the young, they're definitely talking about skin. Luckily, with bareMinerals Clear Radiance, you can recapture the fresh, dewy look you had as a toddler. Clear Radiance gives your skin a soft, sheer luster that brings out your natural luminosity and takes years off your look.

I was on the hunt for a highlighter for a while when I purchased this product, I knew I wanted a powder one, but was still tempted by the likes of Benefit's Watts Up highlighter, a creamy one, or even something like the Vanilla Pigment from M.A.C! But in the end I purchased this one, after doing some research and also being tempted with the promise of 10% off!

Now I have to admit this was a bit of a rushed buy, the 10% was running out soon, and there are quite a lot of colours to choose from as well! Judging by the look of the one named 'Pure' on the website I went with that, and I'm really glad I did!

I was a little put off by the colour when it arrived, as it looked darker and more like a bronzer! However I'm actually really happy that I picked this colour, it's such  a beautiful bronze gold colour, and I genuinely think that this will be perfect for any skin tone!

I use this on my cheek bones instead of a blusher, apply it with the Real Techniques Blush Brush and it just gives the skin such a healthy, dewy finish that reflects light perfectly but also gives you this healthy bronzed glow as well! I really do think that all you need to use with this is foundation, concealer, mascara and some lipstick, no blush, no bronzer or contour powder, it pretty much does all that for you, as the light-reflecting pigments bring out your cheekbones and define the face too.

Any cons? No! Love it? Yes! Will I re-purchase? Yes!







Hope this was helpful! Let me know what you guys think!

xx






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment