In

The 30 Day Squat Challenge..... Ouch?



I've recently heard a lot about the 30 Day swat challenge, all over Twitter with some motivational picture along with it, I have been tempted many times to try and complete this challenge, but with exams i just never had the time! 

However! Now that my exams are over, i feel that perhaps i should start this challenge and see where it takes me! (Probably to a world of pain!)

I will start on Thursday and keep track of the progress and any differences i start to notice on my Twitter account! Which is @MReviews18 , so if you are interested in the challenge or are thinking of starting it yourself, but are interested on it's success before you start, then feel free to keep track too via my Twitter!

Wish me luck!















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment