In

Good Music Month!





There's been a lot of good music around recently, and I think one of the best albums that has been released is the surprise which was the NEW BEYONCE ALBUM (!!!!!!!!)

Beyoncé released this album, as a complete surprise, with no promotion at all, and literally sent all her fans (me included) into a frenzy. 

I absolutely love this album, it's the best she's ever released, and I literally love every song! It's much different from anything she's ever released, but still, of course, amazing!

My favourite songs are : Flawless, Drunk In Love, Mine and Haunted! Oh and Partition! And Pretty Hurts.... Pretty much all of them....


Do you like her album too? What's your favourite song(s)? What songs/albums have you been loving this month? 



xxxx






























Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely congratulations to my birthday.

    ReplyDelete