In

A Lush Bath






Hmmm, I love a winter bath! Just thought I would do a small post on the bath bomb I used from Lush!
It's called Candy Mountain and it smells delicious! If you haven't smelled it already, it smells very similar to the popular Lush shower gel called 'Snow Fairy', and if you haven't smelled Snow Fairy, it basically smells of bubblegum and happiness! 


      


As you guessed from the name- it looks like mountain! And it's a lovely pink and white colour! Very candy like- yum!


                




      

AND IT TURNS YOUR WATER PINK!!!!


        


This is such a lovely bath bomb! It smells absolutely delicious and you come out your bath smelling of it all evening/day!




What's your favourite bath bomb?  



xxxx






Related Articles

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Nessa! I will definitely do that! I really like your blog too! I will let you know! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I do follow you on gfc! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Great! I would love to! I have followed you on Bloglovin now! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog, its super cute with great reviews, and I am a total Lush addict too. It would be awesome if you could check out my blog; and I'll be posting some more lush reviews too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really nice! I'll look out for reviews on your blog! I loved your post on the MAC lipsticks! Your blog is lovely :D

      x

      Delete