In

So many new products to review/ I'm sorry!!

Oooopps.......

So I haven't posted any reviews in a loooooong time, and that is bad... really bad! BUT I do have an excuse  and that is exams! :( However, i do now have a little gap where I am freee, and soon my exams will be finished! 

No matter how crazy exams and revision gets I some how STILL have time to buy any new beauty products that intrigue me (most of them), and I have quite a few new products to review!

Such as.....

  • Revlon Nearly Naked foundation
  • M.A.C Pro Long-wear concealer
  • 17 Wild Curls mascara
  • Clinic Bottom Lash mascara
  • Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer
  • L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash 
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
  • Maybelline The Rocket mascara
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
And most excitingly my most recent purchase which was the bareMinerals Radiance in 'Pure'!

It's not only just these products though I still have many more to review (many, many more), and not just make-up, I've also got a few facial products and nail polishes too, so I'm going to try my best to put up as many as I can! 

I will post soon!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment