In

Rest & Rewind








Candles are such a nice way to create a really nice cosy atmosphere in any room! Not only that but I think there's nothing better than if you're feeling stressed or tired to light a really nice scented candle, it just helps to relax you - and not to mention make your room smell amazing! 



For my Birthday one of my friends got me this Yankee Candle in the scent 'Mandarin Cranberry' and it's smells sooo good! It's this lovely sweet, but not overpowering smell, I've used it so much and I think I'm going to run out soon!

I think the next smell I'd like to try is 'Salted Caramel' or an apple/cinnamon one! I know that apple/cinnamon scents are usually a chrsitmassy smell, but I personally love that kind of smell any time of the year! 


What's your favourite candle scent? 


xx

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete