In

My Beauty New Years Resolutions!











Happy New Year! (I'm sorry that's WAY overdue!)


I know that, as I said, this is way overdue, but along with my new years resolutions I have had time to think about some beauty resolutions too, and I came up with two main ones that I am going to try to stick to! So here they are, my (late) beauty new year's resolutions!

1- Take care of my skin better: Okay, hands up, I'm not the best when it comes to taking full care of my skin! I make an effort to take my make-up off and look after my skin, but I never really went any further apart from the typical moisturiser. I always just used to take off my make-up with a cotton pad and some Aqueous Cream, and that was it, but now I am vowing to invest in some nicer products, and gain more of an interest in skin care! I have done quite well so far, now I always start with using my Peaches and Clean face wash by Soap and Glory, after I've removed some of my make-up with, I move onto my L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution to make sure that all my make-up is off, and then after that I moisturise, I really love the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser. As well as that, once a week or so I'll use my Clinique 7 Day Facial Scrub - silky smooth!

2- To give my hair some more lovin': This pretty much goes the same as my skin care! Although I must say I do like a good ole' hair conditioning mask! I always used to be really into hair products, and techniques, but recently I've kind of slipped into a rut. So I've decided that I'm going to start looking into more hair products, and experiment with more styles and updo's this year, I'm really bad when it comes to experimenting with different hair styles, I pretty much do my hair the same way everyday! My plan is find a nice colour for my hair, get a nice cut and find some great products! One that's definitely on my is the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray!



So those are my main beauty resolutions for 2014! What are yours? - beauty and general!


xx


























Picture taken from: http://erabegin.com/happy-new-year-gif-images/

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment