In

My 'let down' products! :(


Here are the culprits all lined up! Now usually before i buy an expensive product i do quite a bit of research into it, reading other reviews, watching videos on them etc, but when it comes to drug store products i usually just take a chance, so i can review and write my first impressions on here! (And also because i get tempted FAR to easily in the shops!). So with all this taken into account it's no surprise to find that there are some purchases that have left me disappointed!

1-  Maybelline's 'The Rocket' Mascara- When i purchased this mascara, my intention was actually to purchase 'The Falsies' mascara by Maybelline, but because this was on sale i couldn't say no! However i just don't like this mascara at all, i don't like the brush, as i feel it takes too much mascara with it, and the formula itself i don't like either, when i wore this it crumbled and left black around my bottom lashes- a big no for me!


 2- Collection Illuminating touch concealer- After trying the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and loving it, i decided to go with something a little more brightening and decided on this! However, this formula is simply too drying and matte for my dry skin! I also purchased this a shade too light :(



 3- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation- I purchased this back when it was first released and was really looking forward to using it, unfortunately my skin reacted to it leaving me with lots of tiny spots! So sadly i couldn't continue using it, i'm thinking of trying out the healthy mix serum soon, so i will update you on that and see how skin liked it too!



4- Max Factor Flipstick Colour Effect in Gypsy Red- The problem with this one was that it was too drying for my lips and that the colours just didn't suit me at all! I also think that the colours didn't blend together well enough and they were too bright and non-natural looking for my liking! A shame as i love Max Factor and usually love all their products! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post! Have you had the same problem with any of these products?


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment