In

M.A.C Prep+Prime

   

                                              
    
                                                   


Goodbye dark circles!



I think I may finally have found a strong contender to take on the seriously tough battle that is my under-eye dark circles! I had tried a lot of different concealers- from liquid to cream, and whilst some were good, really good (Bobbi Brown- thank you!), none of them completely banish those pain's-in-the-bum! And it's no wonder because they really can be stubborn! Having eyed up the Mac Prep+Prime Highlighter for a bit - mainly in Pixiwoo's videos- I caved in and let the M.A.C lady persuade me into buying the shade 'light boost', which although quite light, cancels out the darkness nicely, whilst still matching my olive skin tone!

And it really works, like really well. I could tell the difference almost straight away after putting this on, my dark circles were almost completely gone, and my face looked more refreshed. It's super easy to use and it blends into the skin really nicely! Jot it onto the under eye in cross shape, as well as the bridge of your nose, tops of the cheekbones, forehead and chin, and viola! A nice highlighted, fresh face!

Make up staple? I think so.




I am riding the train to I-just-slept-for-ten-hours-ville, and it's awesome







You can buy the M.A.C Prep and Prime highlighter here: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/160/15746/Products/Face/Primer/PrepPrime-Highlighter/PrepPrime-Highlighter/index.tmpl















































Picture taken from the M.A.C UK website http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/160/15746/Products/Face/Primer/PrepPrime-Highlighter/PrepPrime-Highlighter/index.tmpl






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment